Saturday, November 16, 2013

So, the "Noah" trailer is in...



The first trailer for Darren Aronofsky's "Noah" was released this week and, um...

Look, I love Darren Aronofsky. He's grown on me. I was not in love with his style at first, but "The Wrestler" and "Black Swan" are brilliant. Both were my favorite films of 2008 and 2010, respectively. But... "Noah" doesn't look that great. Obviously, it's never smart to take a movie trailer too seriously, but this isn't a good start. It's not just that Russell Crowe looks bland, the whole movie seems kinda bland.

Who knows though? It can turn out to be great. The first trailer for "Pacific Rim" didn't look too hot either. I'm just saying, in all honestly, this particular trailer does not look good. We waited over three years for the next Aronofsky movie. Let's hope he doesn't disappoint.

No comments: