Wednesday, February 18, 2015

2015 movies I'm looking forward to

 Either I really wanna see these movies, or at this point, I'm on the fence. You can tell which ones I'm on the fence for by the messages in the parentheses.

February
Maps to the Stars
Kingsman: The Secret Service
Hot Tub Time Machine 2


March
Chappie (giving you one more chance Blomkamp)
While We're Young

 April
Furious 7 (I guess)

May
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Mad Max: Fury Road
Tomorrowland
Aloha

June
Love & Mercy
Jurassic World (I guess)
Inside Out

July
Magic Mike XXL (kinda)
Terminator Genisys (just barely)
Ant-Man
Trainwreck
Pan (kinda)
Mission: Impossible 5 (maybe)
Southpaw

August
Ricki and the Flash
The Man from UNCLE
Straight Outta Compton

September
Jane Got a Gun
Triple Nine
Black Mass
Pawn Sacrifice

October
Steve Jobs
Crimson Peak
St. James Place

November
Spectre
Peanuts Movie
Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2
Creed (kinda)
The Good Dinosaur
The Martian
Midnight Special
Untitled Christmas Eve Project

December
In the Heart of the Sea
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Joy
The Revenant
The Hateful Eight

No comments: