Monday, February 15, 2010

Movies to look forward to this year (sans explanation)

I will just list movies that I'm looking forward to without going into detail. Instead, these are just movies I'm most likely to see in theaters when they come out, therefore, a review of these movies are likely.

Without further ado:

rest of February:
Shutter Island
Cop Out

March:
Alice in Wonderland
Green Zone
Greenberg
I Love You, Phillip Morris
Hot Tub Time Machine*

April:
Kick-Ass

May:
Iron Man 2
Robin Hood

June:
Get Him to the Greek
Toy Story 3
Jonah Hex

July:
Inception
Salt

August:
The Other Guys
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
The Expendables

September:
The Town

October:
Your Highness

November:
Due Date

December:
Untitled James L. Brooks Comedy
Green Hornet
True Grit

Unknown release date:
Black Swan
The Fighter
Machete
The Rum Diary
Somewhere
Tree of Life
You Will Meet A Dark Stranger
The Way Back



Keep coming back here to see my opinions on these films, when they come out. And also on films that are still to be released that I'm unaware of right now.

Expect reviews on Shutter Island and Hot Tub Time Machine by next weekend.

No comments: