Sunday, October 31, 2010

'70s, then '80s

Beginning in December, I'm gonna start compiling my top 100 films of both the '70s and the '80s. I'm going to release the '70s list first because it's my favorite decade for film and therefore, it'll be an easier list for me to gather and write about. I will release the '70s list (the same way I've released the '00s and the '90s) in the beginning of January. Then the '80s list will follow at some point between February and April. While I compile those lists, I'll still try to cover new films the best that I can, but once I start the list, I tend to get distracted by it.

In the near future, I'm going to write short reviews for "Never Let Me Go" and "Despicable Me" and later in the week, I will write longer reviews for "Due Date" and "127 Hours." That's assuming that 127 Hours will get a wide release next weekend, it might not.

Other than that, because I'm currently in the middle of making a film of my own, updates will happen quite irregularly in the month of November. If I'm not shooting the film, I'm editing it, or I'm taking a break from it. So, it's hard to find time to update this blog regularly. However, I will try my best.

Happy Halloween everyone.

No comments: