Thursday, January 24, 2013

25 Films coming out in 2013 that I'm looking forward to

I just want to get this out there now and I'll talk more about them later. These are just off the top of my head, I'll be more thorough about them when I have the time.

film - director
The Wolf of Wall Street - Martin Scorsese
The Monuments Men - George Clooney
The Counselor - Ridley Scott
Labor Day - Jason Reitman
Nebraska - Alexander Payne
The World's End - Edgar Wright
Only God Forgives - Nicolas Winding Refn
I'm So Excited - Pedro Almodovar
The Place Beyond the Pines - Derek Cianfrance
Side Effects - Steven Soderbergh
Pacific Rim - Guillermo del Toro
Gravity - Alfonso Cuaron
Frances Ha - Noah Baumbach
No - Pablo Larrain
Untitled ABSCAM Film - David O. Russell
Foxcatcher - Bennett Miller
Prince Avalance - David Gordon Green
Upstream Color - Shane Carruth
Elysium - Neill Blomkamp
Sin City: A Dame to Kill For - Robert Rodriguez
The Fifth Estate - Bill Condon
Anchorman 2 - Adam McKay
Inside Llewyn Davis - Coen Brothers
To the Wonder - Terrence Malick
There's more, I'm sure. Those are off the top of my head. Right now, I'd venture a guess and say Russell, Scorsese, Coen Brothers, Clooney, and Reitman's films look like the sexy potential "Oscar" contenders at this point. Who knows though? There's already a trailer for Inside Llewelyn Davis, we'll see when it comes out.

No comments: