Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Top 5 2010 movies so far

Before I get into a fall movie preview, allow me to look back at my top five movies so far this year:

1. Inception
2. Toy Story 3
3. Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
4. Shutter Island
5. Greenberg

There's tons of movies left in the year, but can any of those movies knock off my top 2 spots? I guess we'll have to wait and see. I'll keep you tuned in every month or so about what I feel are the best movies of the year, especially after having seen a whole slew of new releases.

The American and Never Let Me Go are two September movies I'm really keen on seeing, but will they wind up top 5 or even top 10 worthy? I won't even unveil an early top 10 list til November rolls around.

I like to see how the year shapes up, movie-wise. It's nice to get a perspective on the year as it continues to pass by.

No comments: