Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last impressions on last week's upcoming movies

So let's see what came out last week



How to Train Your Dragon
Rottentomatoes rating - 97%

I was surprised by how well this movie has done with critics and audiences and I hope to see this sooner or later. But apparently, Dreamworks has made a real masterpiece of animation. Who'd have thought?


Hot Tub Time Machine
Rottentomatoes rating - 63%

Now I can personally vouch for this movie. It's funny, it's ridiculous, it's entertaining... yeah it takes a little while to get going but for such a dumb plot, this is a smart movie with a very satisfying ending. I think it deserves a higher rating than it got, but whatever, right?

limited:


Greenberg
Rottentomatoes rating - 71%

I'm happy that Greenberg managed to survive the critics over the past few weeks. I haven't seen the movie cause it's not playing near where I live (yet), but I'm still very much looking forward to this.

No comments: