Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Have I been lazy?

Yes. I have been very lazy, but then again, it's been quite busy the past few weeks. I'm just as much of a sports guy as I am a movies guy so March Madness has kept me preoccupied and Easter weekend did as well. But I'm back in State College, looking forward to the summer movies. I'm not too wild about this month's crop of movies, but I might be seeing an advanced screening of "Get Him to the Greek" on April 19th so it'd be cool to write about that movie when it doesn't even come out for another month. You know, like with Hot Tub Time Machine. At least 62% of critics agreed with me on HTTM so I'm not such a bad reviewer, am I?

The only new movie coming out this weekend is Date Night with Tina Fey and Steve Carrell. I'm on a wait-and-see approach with that movie. The commercials don't get me too excited about the movie but it could be better than it appears.

Clash of the Titans, Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married Too, and The Last Song (with Miley Cyrus) came out last weekend. None of those movies look very appetizing to me. I'm still hoping to see How to Train Your Dragon at some point this month and I might see Date Night this weekend depending on how things go. I'm about 60/40 on the anticipation for Kick-Ass which comes out next week.

So all-in-all, I'd say that I'm not the one who's lazy... it's the lack of quality movies that are making me lazy.

No comments: