Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Cannes film festival lineup to be announced tomorrow

I've been stingy on the blog posts lately cause I haven't seen a movie in about a month and I don't like simply relaying rumors that I see on slashfilm or the playlist. Tree Of Life may or may not be at Cannes next month, Inception may or may not be at Cannes either... we MAY OR MAY NOT know about the status of either these two things even after tomorrow.

What else?

Jonah Hill and Russel Brand are coming to State College, PA this Monday to screen Get Him to the Greek. I'm gonna try my best to get tickets to that tomorrow morning. Wish me luck. Hopefully, I'll be able to post pictures and give a review of the movie. You'll hear it here first!

That is, if I'm up for it. I should be. I could be. Eh, we'll see.

No comments: