Friday, April 9, 2010

The Other Guys trailer review

Ok so I finally watched the trailer and although this may look like a typical goofy buddy cop film (or riff off buddy cop films), I think the movie puts a funny little twist in the genre and plus this looks to be WAY much funnier than Cop Out. Like I said before, Will Ferrell is at his best with Adam McKay and he looks to be his classic goofy self in this movie. What put the movie over the top for me was the last two scenes with "Bad cop bad cop" and the explosion scene.

I think this could be a really funny movie. I know Will Ferrell has sorta worn out his welcome with a lot of people but I generally just ignore any other Ferrell movies without Adam McKay because I know they won't be as good so he hasn't really worn out his welcome with me. Plus, add Mark Wahlberg into the mix (who happens to be a great comedic actor when he wants to be) and this could be a winner.

No comments: