Friday, July 2, 2010

notes

I will be posting a review of Toy Story 3 either later today or tomorrow. I know it's super late, I actually saw it the weekend it came out, but I was feeling under the weather at that time.

Also, because this summer, as expected, has been AWFUL as far as movies are concerned. I wanted to give another reminder of the "good" movies that are supposed to come out in July and August.

I also want to talk about smaller films that have garnered praise over the year already that you all should take notice of when they finally come out to a theater near you, or on DVD.

Finally, it's never too early to talk about films that are coming out in the months of September-December and I will be giving a very early preview of those movies at some point next week.

This blog post is more for my benefit than for yours, but nevertheless, that's what you should look forward to here.

No comments: