Monday, July 5, 2010

Top 100 films series will continue

By next January or February, I will be making a "Top 100 films of the 1980s." I don't know how many decades, in total, I will be covering with this series, but I'm definitely doing an '80s list. Even though it's quite a bit of work, I really enjoy looking back at all the films I enjoy and putting them into a specific perspective. Plus, it is way too difficult to say what my favorite films of all-time are... although if I did enough of these decade lists, you could probably figure that out yourself.

So, I definitely want to cover the 1980s and 1970s. I did a '90s list this past January and, of course, the '00s list this past May-June. So I figure I'll make the '80s list next January and, perhaps, a '70s list next June... although maybe not as I might be very busy next summer. Either way, it should be fun to look at the older decades from a film perspective.

No comments: